Today's Classwork / Homework
- We did not have Language Arts today.
Math:- Students completed their math test for Chapter 10, the last chapter of this school year. These tests were corrected and passed back to students by the end of the day.
- Students worked on their Variety of Life slideshows.
- Students worked on their Evolution of Life slideshows.
- Students worked on their Endangered Species slideshows.
* Students are asked to bring in a small sample of bog water or pond water. We will be making slides with these water samples and looking at them under a microscope.
- We did not have Social Studies today.
Upcoming Tests / Assignments:
* Grades 3-6 Track and Field in St. John's Friday, June 17.